www.kws.org - official website of the Kenya
Wildlife Service, the body responsible for the management and protection of the
Kenya National Parks system.
- some of Kenya's finest tourism facilities.
www.watamu.biz - Watamu Marine Association website, all about Watamu
- Join the Flying Doctors Service for peace of mind when traveling in Kenya, Tanzania
and Uganda. They provide 24-hour air ambulance service for any kind of illness
or accident, no questions asked.
www.nationmedia.com - the online version
of the Daily Nation, one of Kenya's daily newspapers.
www.kenyaweb.com - a general Kenyan
www.jamesashe.com - James Ashe Antivenom Trust - Dedicated to the Memory of a Great ‘Snake Man’
www.laikipia.org - The Laikipia
www.maasai.com - the official website for
Campi Ya Kanzi, an upmarket camp next to Tsavo West National Park, Kenya.
- an online booking service for East and Southern Africa.
- A Kenyan company specialising in the supply of eco-friendly charcoal
fuel to safari operators, tented camps, lodges and hotels.
www.Chumbeisland.com - a special
island off the coast of Tanzania and Zanzibar, where a private company is working
with the local community to protect and preserve a marine area.
Images of Africa, its wildlife and its people painted in Tea and Ochre pigment by acclaimed wildlife artist Simon Stevenson.
- explore the facinating Maya World, the second largest coral reef
in the world, natural springs and archaeological sites of the ancient
- Direct contacts, descriptions, photos and maps for 1,700+ resorts
in British Columbia, Canada.
- the name says it all!
- a unique Swiss experience.
Daintree Cape Tribulation Heritage Lodge is an Australian rainforest spa resort offering luxury boutique cabins for that perfect getaway or retreat.
Conservation and Non-profit:
- the leading conservation non-profit
- official website of The International Ecotourism Society in the
- the African Wildlife Foundation
General Interest Sites:
- get your Africa Travel information books here!
- for insider travel and touring information. The site to share your local knowledge
with other travelers.
www.africaguide.com - detailed information,
maps, photos, news and links on over 50 African countries.
- a non-profit community based tourism organization offering responsible
travel to Peru, Nepal, Thailand, Kenya and Vietnam.
www.travigator.com - travel Statistics,
travel e-zines, travel agents and travel magazines - they are all here!
www.care2.com - a neat site with lots of
fun, environmentally conscious ideas and activities.
www.coral.org - a great site for information
on coral reefs around the world, and reports from divers in the field.
www.getawaytoday.com - a Southern
African magazine on tourism destinations in Africa.
www.mbendi.co.za - a site for business
- the home of the most respected magazine on cultures and conservation worldwide.
- a language site for travelers - including Kiswahili!
- offers some exciting walking opportunities in the South
West United States.
- the Environmental News Network - a great source for news of environmental
developments around the world.
- Redjellyfish.com is a super directory where
you can find thousands of environmentally friendly companies and
organizations. In addition you'll find articles, action alerts,
quizzes and e-cards. Best of all, 25% of all profits are donated
back to environmental groups.
- the internet's only independent safari web portal, incorporating
the web's only safari search engine.
If you or your business is interested in joining our growing site or you simply
want more information on our services, please e-mail